Saints Need a Decisive Win Over the Bucs (1 Viewer)

Can the Saints Win Big Over the Bucs on Sunday Night?

• YES

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • NO

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • KEEP DREAMING!

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ktmoze

VIP Subscribing Member
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Brees and Brady 2.jpg

Can New Orleans gain a decisive win over an NFC South Foe on Sunday? A win over the Bucs will go a long way for the Saints. Not only beating a division opponent but once again putting them back into the Super Bowl contenders' conversation.

They will have all of their weapons - Thomas, Kamara, Sanders, Cook, Hill and more. No Excuses.

We have a poll below. Let us know your thoughts.

Not sure how Saints fans can be this unrealistic.

Brady is out for payback for us making him look like a washed up QB in week 1.

Tampa has the best O line in the NFL.

Our defense is going to get shredded.

They are missing their best O lineman in Marpet. That is a big loss that the defense needs to take advantage of. Saints also have something to prove since all we hear about it how unbeatable the Bucs are. There is plenty motivation for the team there.

They can win by 1 point for all I care. Winning the game is all that matters. Style points does nothing for you.
I'm right with you 1pt or 3pts doesn't matter the division title, seeding or bye week for the playoffs have nothing to do with points scored or style. Only thing matters is the W and health of the team going forward.

Again with the negativity. It must really suck when you think nothing will work out the way you want it too.

Not sure how you can come on here day after day, week after week predicting doom and disaster & still expect to be taken seriously

I think it’s going to take an almost perfect outing just to win the game tomorrow - much less win decisively. The Bucs are playing at an extremely high level and that defense is going to be foaming at the mouth. I think we can win but it will be really close and really stressful.

Just win. Be it by 1 point or 30=+ or anywhere in between, just win. I would enjoy a decisive win, no doubt; as the weekly myocardial infarctions the Saints give me, I grow tired of. But a win in regulation, OT, or Double OT, will do me JUSSSSST fine. And can we have a game FREE of highly questionable officiating?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom