Saints need to backup the truck for Kevin Zeitler (1 Viewer)

Zeitler is going to make a lot of money...but nice stuff often costs lots of money. With Zeitler you get what you pay for. He should be our #1 target....no question.

I'd take a reclamation project too but yeah man I think Zeitler is the man...especially if you want to start running the ball more effectvely. That guy is just dominant. He's also a pure G so he should in no way max out the way Osemele did last year as I think the raider payed him T money.

We can make him fit, and he's safer than say a High end FS signing. Further away from the ball you get the harder it is to cover up gaffes. I saw go for it...hes' safe and we need as many safe/calculated moves we can make this year.

I think we need to bring Jahri back one more year.

I agree. I thought he was done a couple of years ago but I think he proved this past year that if he can stay healthy he can still play at a high level. That being said I'm not opposed to strengthening the oline by any means.

There are 4/5 really nice OG targets this year. Which one is best will be based completely on value.

Don't forget, there's still a WDE and OLB that have to be found in free agency as well, and most of us want to see a #2CB.

Sure, there's money to spend this year, but it isn't an inexhaustible amount.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom