"Saints need to be in that dome in the playoffs" (1 Viewer)

Last night was the 3rd time this season Goff was sacked 5 times. I don't care where the Saints play the Rams. Next time they play best believe Goff will get picked and he will get sacked by the Saints.

I just don't see it being a close game in nola or l.a.

Don't forget that when the Rams faced the Saints, the Saints did not have Marcus Davenport who was very quickly becoming one of the hottest defensive ends in the NFL. If Davenport picks up where he left off, I could start at corner for the Saints and do fine.

We come out flat after halftime in the first matchup which I assume was a lack of focus but that game was well on its way to being a blowout at the end of the first half. I wouldn't expect us to come out flat next time.

ok why is that only important for us? we went on the road this year against good teams with strong defenses and handled them. we are 5-0 on the road!
what makes pundits think we cant win a playoff game on the road when our team above all others this year is suited for that? we can stop the run and we can run to control clock. we have highly efficient offense and can grind out messy games. the Saints ARE the road team to beat this year!
Most of the pundits simply repeat what has been said before regardless of whether it is factually correct now.

I think the Saints have a better chance of winning a playoff game on the road than any other team out there.
But I do believe our chances of taking the postseason all the way to Atlanta definitely increases if we can get HFA throughout.
That said, I'm also getting a bit greedy as we approach the home stretch toward the playoff. I want it all! And I want all Saints fans to experience that NFCCG feeling again right here on Poydras Street! I want to see that frenzy in the Superdome stands all over again and have the fans give Drew and the boys the greatest sendoff to Atlanta the world has ever seen!

Yeah... I'm ready for the déjà vu to begin anew! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom