Saints News on kffl.com (1 Viewer)

BWS

Reaction score
Kffl.com has several pieces of Saints news. Team scouts attended South Carolina Pro Day; the Saints are interested in South Carolina QB Blake Mitchell. Also, the Saints have scheduled LB Keith Rivers for a private workout.

blake mitchell wont be drafted.He is HORRIBLE. He played like **** in the SEC how do you think that will translate into the NFL. He will Most likely Be An UDFA. Rivers would be a good pick.

Yes, as much as I want Sedrick Ellis/Glenn Dorsey, I think Keith Rivers is a solid player and I won't be too disappointed if we draft him at #10. Though, I think we should look at cornerback first, before going to Rivers.

Rivers would be a good pick, along with any of those top corners, I'm confident we will get a good player at #10....and geauxtigers 72, I read Payton was looking at him at wide reciever, he ran routes for us when we went there, he measured at 6'1 225 and ran a 4.55...but he probably won't get drafted, just someone we will bring in as a UDFA...he would be a waste of a pick because he would be learning a new position.

If we can't have Dorsey or Ellis I am hoping we get Rivers in the first and Laws in the second...

I'm not as confident we will draft a good player at #10, our last first rounder wasn't great, but hope we do well on our 2nd and 3rd rounder

If we can't have Dorsey or Ellis I am hoping we get Rivers in the first and Laws in the second...

i have thought the same thing. Rivers, if he pans out, will solidify our LB core. Even if he plays behind Morgan for a year he will be great. He would get to learn from two probowlers and Fujita isnt bad. Dont forget that Morgan will probably be hurt at some point in the season, most likely a concussion. Rivers makes alot of sense. Laws is also a beast too. Im just not sold 100% on USC and Notre Dame players.

rivers and laws with the first and second would be a great draft, but like others, i fret about our CB situation...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom