Saints Nike Kicks (1 Viewer)

Nike React Element 55-AK41-3.jpgNike React Element 55-AK41.jpg

Finally a thread about customized shoes! I made these with the "color rush" uni's in mind. Nike React Element 55. I put "AK 41" on the tongue. All white w/gold.

I wear these every Sunday when working out at 9:15am.

The kicking crew on the Saints had some made too..saw this on IG..I made mine before them. ;)

those are awesome. So you can actually customize Nike’s ? I didn’t know that....I own one pair of tennis shoes and they are old. I wear boots all the time and at work I have to wear steel toes. I need a pair of sneakers. You made up my mind.

Finally found a better pic since I’m at work. But they have a lot of variety out there now a days without having to get custom stuff done. Nike has a couple options and I think may have some stuff at black and gold store.

Those things are fugly. I'm a diehard, but that doesn't mean I'm a sucker for all things Saints. Those shoes look like they belong to Uncle Rico. They look like they were worn by Rudy when he was carried off the field. They look like a 1978 gym teacher's standard issue, along with a whistle, jersey t-shirt, and nut shorts. It's a no from me.

Nice. I like blazers. I wish that Nike offered Nike ID for certain Jordan models though. I picked-up the Melo 1's a few years ago which are close to Saints colors.
They use to (unless you're talking about the numbered Jordan's??) but I customized a pair of Chris Paul's a few years back. I still haven't worn them..

Jordan26 (CP3-Saints-QuietStorm-MarquesColston).jpgJordan26 (CP3-Saints-QuietStorm-MarquesColston)-2.jpg

I love the 11's that Demario Davis wears with our color rush uni's, it's like a powdered gold.

Demario1 (Jordan 11).jpg

Last edited:
those are awesome. So you can actually customize Nike’s ? I didn’t know that....I own one pair of tennis shoes and they are old. I wear boots all the time and at work I have to wear steel toes. I need a pair of sneakers. You made up my mind.
Thanks!

Yeah, they have many different ones you can customize. But if you were looking to do a Saints colorway it's hard to find a gold option on some. It is fun playing around with the customization though! ;)

Wrong gold, thats more of a gold gold. Not the corn or canary you usually see. Still far off the butterscotch or Tuscan Sun that seems prevelant today. But certainty not the yellowish gold that is often passed off as gold. However better then blond (which I prefer on my women) butter or lemon hold seen in the photos above.
JK those kick rock.

Those things are fugly. I'm a diehard, but that doesn't mean I'm a sucker for all things Saints. Those shoes look like they belong to Uncle Rico. They look like they were worn by Rudy when he was carried off the field. They look like a 1978 gym teacher's standard issue, along with a whistle, jersey t-shirt, and nut shorts. It's a no from me.
lol there are some great looking shoes in this thread but I somewhat agree with your take. They remind me of first generation Reebok’s that were mostly worn by women. I am reminded of Olivia Newton John dancing with with thick leggings.

I like these but wish the bottom was a bit darker gold.

E7022589-B565-4ACB-9728-08ED3176C6A5.png

These babies are around 10 years old now, just about worn out but l haven’t got the heart to throw them away

Attachments

• DA737DD0-CC80-4CE1-A6E3-4D4D1C95CCF7.jpeg
    DA737DD0-CC80-4CE1-A6E3-4D4D1C95CCF7.jpeg
    488.8 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom