Saints/Niners on TV in Dallas market? Conflicting reports. (1 Viewer)

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Dalllas Morning News shows the Saints/niners as the noon tv game, but the fox tv map I saw shows the bears/vikes. Is there an updated tv map i missed? Who is right? i sure hope the paper is. Anyone have any inside info.

The paper is probably right. Those T.V. maps are hit and miss. They change games to certain markets all the time later in the week.

The Dalllas Morning News shows the Saints/niners as the noon tv game, but the fox tv map I saw shows the bears/vikes. Is there an updated tv map i missed? Who is right? i sure hope the paper is. Anyone have any inside info.

It's the Saints/Niners.

Here's the week 13 TV listings for the games directly from FOX:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1659716

yeah, when the maps first came out, it was bears/vikes. later in the day, much to my pleasure, it changed to saints/niners.

yeah, I love watching the game in my underwear Too bad they throw me out of the sports bar when i try it there.

And not only can i not get the nfl ticket on cable, they took my nfl network.

Last edited:
:mad: How in the heck does the Tampa/Orlando market not get the Saints/49ers game?! I would think a game with a team from their division would be more popular than two NFC North teams battling it out. Yeah, I know the Bears are the NFC darlings. I guess I'll have to try one of those free TV over the internet sites someone posted about the other day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom