Saints Not Thinking About "Two-Dat" (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints Not Thinking About "Two-Dat"
Kristina Pink - ABC26 News
July 28, 2010

METAIRIE - The Saints have gone from the perennial hunters, to the hunted. Achieving Super Bowl glory will be much tougher the second time around.

"Don't they say two-dat?" asked safety Darren Sharper. "I don't know - we're not going to think about the two-dat right now. We're going to think about just going out and getting better each and every day. Same thing that we do - same philosophy that we had last year."...

On seeing Favre in Game 1...

..."Yeah, we expect to see Brett Favre." said Harper. "We heard Brett Favre tried to get a suite for that first game. So he's back. We got the inside track. He called trying to get a suite in the superdome for the first game. So ain't no reason for him to get a suite if he's not going to be back. We're pretty much assured that he'll be there." ...

http://www.abc26.com/sports/local/wgno-sports-saints-not-thinking-about-two-dat,0,4447696.story

Thanks for the link. We all know Brett will be back... I don't know why he just doesn't say "look... I'm coming back, but I'm not showing up until after training camp".

Maybe Brett wants to watch the game, with his family, in luxury......:idunno:

Thanks for the link. We all know Brett will be back... I don't know why he just doesn't say "look... I'm coming back, but I'm not showing up until after training camp".

One word, Saint Droopy: D-R-A-M-A

All they need to think about is their first game (Minnesota)

I love our first game is a big one. It gives the guys a reason to practice hard and get pumped up all August. Saban did the same thing with Bama in 08 and 09 by playing the openers in Atlanta for a national audience. Both seasons were great. Nothing like starting the year off with a big win under your belt.

I love our first game is a big one. It gives the guys a reasons to practice hard and get pumped up all August. Saban did the same thing with Bama in 08 and 09 by playing the openers in Atlanta for a national audience. Both seasons were great. Nothing like starting the year off with a big win under your belt.

Exactly....setting the wheel in motion. :ezbill:

Oh, they're saying the right things. They're not thinking about "Two Dat."

But all you have to do is watch the post-game celebration video again and you know they have to have thought of it. That kind of high is like a drug. You don't want to believe you can never get that high again. You want to think you can get there again. The "Two Dat" thing has crossed everybody's minds...players, coaches and fans alike.

Brett's asked for a box? Did anybody not expect Brett Favre to show up for the biggest opening day shootout in years? C'mon.

Oh, they're saying the right things. They're not thinking about "Two Dat."

But all you have to do is watch the post-game celebration video again and you know they have to have thought of it. That kind of high is like a drug. You don't want to believe you can never get that high again. You want to think you can get there again. The "Two Dat" thing has crossed everybody's minds...players, coaches and fans alike.

Brett's asked for a box? Did anybody not expect Brett Favre to show up for the biggest opening day shootout in years? C'mon.

The goal for all contenders this time of the year is a SB appearance in Feb... You wouldn't expect anything less from a legitimate contender.

However, one-game-at-a-time worked wonders for us in 2009. The hunger is to win them all. We'll be in the thick of it.

Oh, that's some funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are!

Sign him up for Sex and the City 3. :spit:

Waffle Favre

by Drew Litton
http://www.drewlitton.com
favrewaffle.gif

Good, they need to be thinking about absorbing the playbook...they be thinking about 9/9 and bring the wood against the Queens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom