Saints Oahu Braddahs? (1 Viewer)

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
Forgive if spam, but looks like we (i) need a gathering place. Week 1 we can most likely find a Raiders bar (seriously, Raiders fans don't stab many people outside of San Diego anymore....i hope).

I'm Kaneohe-side, but willing to travel. Mo-Jo's fits the Raider bar venue over here, I guess.

Sound in a bar is key, otherwise i'm down for going dark Sunday morning from N.O.-time zone spoilers, rotating pot-luck hosting, use NFL Delay-Pass, and having a bon temps a la paradise.

When I was stationed on Oahu and was living in Kailua, a friend an I would go catch games at The Shack. Not sure if its still there but that was our go to spot if we weren't watching from the house.

Not in O'ahu, but definetly sending the Aloha down to my braddah's in da' chain.. currently in Oregon (Maywood Park, sub of Portland), but the house is on the market & me and da' wahine plan on being on the big island (Hilo side, namely Pahoa) in the not too distant future.. so in the meantime, keep rep'n the Black-n-Gold!

PS- & yes that's Aloha' stadium in the avatar pic ;-)

NW. .. soon to be "PahoaSaint".. LoL!.............Aloha'

If I was still living down in Waikiki I'd definitely be down for the game there. Actually lived in the condos right across from Trump Tower lol. Now Im back on the mainland, still have relatives Hilo and Kona side on B.I. Itching to get back to the islands...

Aloha and Who Dat!!

Forgive if spam, but looks like we (i) need a gathering place. Week 1 we can most likely find a Raiders bar (seriously, Raiders fans don't stab many people outside of San Diego anymore....i hope).

I'm Kaneohe-side, but willing to travel. Mo-Jo's fits the Raider bar venue over here, I guess.

Sound in a bar is key, otherwise i'm down for going dark Sunday morning from N.O.-time zone spoilers, rotating pot-luck hosting, use NFL Delay-Pass, and having a bon temps a la paradise.

Ruby's on Waikiki beach down by the zoo is where I was last year for opening day. They open up at 6 am, and you gotta get there when it opens and have them put on the game for you cause it will fill up quick. Most of the tv's will be on west coast team games, so you might get a couple of screens for this one.

a 7am Saints game can really make or break ( either happily buzzed at noon,or furiously weed whacking by 10 ) your day....here's to many happy Sunday afternoons in the Aloha state :9::ezbill: .....

I'm in Waipahu but I don't drink. Nevertheless, I'll be with you in spirit..(pun intended)

I need to find some Saints friends over there. I'll be there almost the entire month of Dec and the first half of January. I'll be there on business with possibly weekends free, but no car. Let me know if anyone can watch the game while I'm down there.

Would like to get out there again. I was stationed on Wheeler AAF 93-96. Think it was the most Saints games I've ever seen not on sunday ticket. Used to have a guy "Bolo Bucket Head" when the Saints win you get your shirt cleaned free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom