Saints offense will get better (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If you told me the Saints would be 2-1 at this point after dealing with Ida, injuries to Thomas, McCoy and Trequan. Not to mention a new qb, I'd gladly take it.
The last few seasons the offense has sputtered to start the season even with Brees. I believe things will get better with time. For now enjoy what is right now a very good defense that believe it or not could be even better when Onyemata gets back.

It has to get better if we want a shot at the postseason. CGM and McCoy will help a lot. I think we still need to find our identity.

It has to get better if we want a shot at the postseason. CGM and McCoy will help a lot. I think we still need to find our identity.

I think we are a wildcard team as we sit. Extra playoff spot and a lot of bad teams in the NFC. That we have the ability to get better is a plus.

Indeed they will once we get fully healthy. Still a lot of kinks to fill out. And defensively, we're getting pressure without Davenport and Onyemata and when Kwon returns our linebackers will be even better.

I agree the offense will get a lot better as the season progresses.

I think we are a wildcard team as we sit. Extra playoff spot and a lot of bad teams in the NFC. That we have the ability to get better is a plus.
And you based that on what?

There's no telling how good we can be yet. Jameis is still obviously playing with the training wheels on. If we can stay healthy and get our receivers back then we could be a really strong team.

Man, the Saints won and this board is depressing. LOLOL.

Trust me guys, enjoy the wins. They are hard to come by. Don't worry about the post-season. We need to sit back and enjoy the wins whenever they come. As a life-long Saints fan, we have a special ability to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. I didn't even know who next week's opponent was until someone mentioned it in the gameday thread. There was a stretch there where it seemed like every season we started 0-4 and needed convoluted far-reaching scenarios to qualify for the post-season. We are 2-1, with 14 more games to go. A lot can happen. But just enjoy the wins. It'll be better for your health.

And you based that on what?

That we are 2-1 with two wins by 2+ TDs and our only loss came when we were without 8 starters and 8 coaches? What are you even asking? Barely .500 teams make the playoffs as wildcards every year and there’s an extra spot this year.

Some of you guys are ridiculous in your pessimism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom