Saints offensive depth chart (1 Viewer)

He'll be used as a situational receiver, but his primary role will be back on kick returns where he made the All Pro team.
I thought they were gonna get Rashid Shaheed to do that.

Looking at both depth charts, the OL depth is the glaring weak link to me. Almost every other position on both sides of the ball is 2 or 3 deep (ok, maybe not TE), but the O-Line looks like this:

- No worries at starting C and RT
- Optimistic at starting LT, either with a promising rookie or a solid veteran - but unrealistic to expect the level of play of a healthy Terron Armstead
- Starting LG and RG are an ongoing frustration, but at least better than...
- Backups at every position except LT - no one has impressed when given a chance to play
- At least Nick Martin has a really talented brother

Looking at both depth charts, the OL depth is the glaring weak link to me. Almost every other position on both sides of the ball is 2 or 3 deep (ok, maybe not TE), but the O-Line looks like this:

- No worries at starting C and RT
- Optimistic at starting LT, either with a promising rookie or a solid veteran - but unrealistic to expect the level of play of a healthy Terron Armstead
- Starting LG and RG are an ongoing frustration, but at least better than...
- Backups at every position except LT - no one has impressed when given a chance to play
- At least Nick Martin has a really talented brother
Personally, I was impressed with Landon Young when he got a chance to start his one game last season.

If he and Hurst end up being our top 2 backups, I’ll be feeling pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom