Saints offer OG/C Matt Lehr a contract (1 Viewer)

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
New Orleans has offered Tampa Bay unrestricted free agent G/C Matt Lehr a contract according to Bob Lattinville, his agent.

Lehr (6-foot-2 and 304 pounds) has been actively pursued by New Orleans and Denver during free agency. Both teams are attracted to Lehr’s ability to play two different offensive line positions.

Click here for article.

I don't know much about him, but extra depth on the O-line never hurts.

Is that who tampa let go to get Faine?

Everytime I think about or hear Faine name I see images of the Titans game in the Dome when Haynesworth was blowing him up. Everytime Faine snapped the ball to Brees Haynesworth was back there...

This would be a good depth signing, but I would have rathered Justin Hartwig.

Everytime I think about or hear Faine name I see images of the Titans game in the Dome when Haynesworth was blowing him up. Everytime Faine snapped the ball to Brees Haynesworth was back there...

so... how can we get Haynesworth......

Doesn't Haynesworth do that to everyone?

seriously though, you're singling out one of the best DT's blowing past a center. Haynesworth always gets doubled and is a complete monster.

Everytime I think of Faine, I think of Ronnie "Powerhouse" Ghent knocking Faine right out of the pre-game team circle. We should make Ronnie a DT.

Well, wasn't Hartwig considered an above average center with the Titans? I don't know what happend the last two years in Carolina...hindered by injuries I guess. I was hoping that a fresh start in New Orleans could rejuvenate him. I'll admit I don't know that much about Lehr though.

Everytime I think of Faine, I think of Ronnie "Powerhouse" Ghent knocking Faine right out of the pre-game team circle. We should make Ronnie a DT.

Well I also think of this...:hihi:
Seriously, if we sign Matt Lehr than my guest will be we go defense on draft day even if Clady is on the board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom