Saints Official Roster Updated with Numbers (1 Viewer)

when did Buck Ortega take Ojo's number???? :rolleyes:

ojo.jpg

I love this quote from Brunell regarding how he decided on his jersey number.

Brunell -- who'll wear No. 11, his old college number, and not the No. 8 he has worn as a professional and that was worn here by Archie Manning ("I want no part of that," Brunell said, laughing), said the Saints' offensive cupboard is overflowing, which made his decision even easier.

QB Brunell relishes chance to play for Saints- NOLA.com

I love this quote from Brunell regarding how he decided on his jersey number.

Brunell -- who'll wear No. 11, his old college number, and not the No. 8 he has worn as a professional and that was worn here by Archie Manning ("I want no part of that," Brunell said, laughing), said the Saints' offensive cupboard is overflowing, which made his decision even easier.

QB Brunell relishes chance to play for Saints- NOLA.com

uh oh.. Archie's # is cursed.. lol

I never understood the infatuation with numbers in Pro sports that have the names on the back of the jerseys as well. If there were no names on jerseys, I think I could understand the emotional attachment some feel towards numbers......but since there are names on the jerseys, I don't get it.

I never understood the infatuation with numbers in Pro sports that have the names on the back of the jerseys as well. If there were no names on jerseys, I think I could understand the emotional attachment some feel towards numbers......but since there are names on the jerseys, I don't get it.

Did you ever play sports growing up?? Your number IS your name!!!!

"Hey 67 get your butt over here"

"Good Job 67"

etc
etc
etc

Numbers are important to people!!

Did you ever play sports growing up?? Your number IS your name!!!!

"Hey 67 get your butt over here"

"Good Job 67"

etc
etc
etc

Numbers are important to people!!

All my life...still don't get it. I have not once referred to Mills as 51 or Jackson as 57. I always say Rickey Jackson was a beast or Sam Mills was awesome....I don't use their numbers.

All my life...still don't get it. I have not once referred to Mills as 51 or Jackson as 57. I always say Rickey Jackson was a beast or Sam Mills was awesome....I don't use their numbers.

Or you could say #22 FT was not cut but wasnt resigned either.

The roster's been updated to include Aaron Glenn, #31

Usama Young is #28 now, instead of #38 he wore last year

Randall Gay has also switched from #22 to #20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom