Saints Official Roster Updated with Numbers (1 Viewer)

I was wondering if they would give Brunell the #8. Glad they didn't. I know that Jeff Blake wanted that number a few years back, too. Glad to see Benson has the respect for Archie that he won't let that number go.

so strange seeing 51 on the field.. shoulda been retired imho (the panthers did it).. Here's to hopin Vilma can play like the field mouse

I was wondering if they would give Brunell the #8. Glad they didn't. I know that Jeff Blake wanted that number a few years back, too. Glad to see Benson has the respect for Archie that he won't let that number go.

Jimmy Smith talked about this in the T-P Sunday... Equipment Manager Dan Simmons simply says that number is unavailable, and leaves it at that.

No Saint before or after Archie has ever worn #8.

Brian Simmons wore #51 last year.

Jay Bellamy isn't on there either, so I guess he's not coming back. Neither is Fincher.

We released Fincher during the season right after we picked up McCoy. We placed Fincher on IR and then released him.

I would like to just take a moment and thank FT for all his year and I hope all of you do the same. The fact they gave away his number spells the end to his career IMO.

Anybody know the story on Marvin Mitchell? They must see something in him. I really haven't seen him in action, and i was surprised he was still on this team.

Jimmy Smith talked about this in the T-P Sunday... Equipment Manager Dan Simmons simply says that number is unavailable, and leaves it at that.

No Saint before or after Archie has ever worn #8.

I think Rita Benson LeBlanc reserves #8 for her nightie. ;)

Brunell taking #11, well there goes the #8 argument out. :ezbill:

Our quarterbacks are #'s 9 and 11. If Brees does go down, we will indeed be dialing 911. The FO must be confident that Brunell is capable of handling the emergency 911 call.

With his experience, I feel pretty good that Brunell won't panic in the face of an unplanned challenge.

Brunell is a pocket passer, Our line may not open up running lanes but they do protect the QB very well. He scan scamble when he needs too. Im glad to have him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom