Saints Offseason article (1 Viewer)

That is a good analysis. It's almost like he has researched saintsreport.com for his info. I agree that we should either reach up for Ellis or reach back and collect a CB like Rogers-Cromartie, McKelvin or Talib. The more I think about the LB depth in the draft, the more I think we will not draft Rivers at 10. I also agree that DT, LB, and CB are all tied as the top needs for this team, but if I had tto rank them, I'd say:

LB
DT
CB
FS
G
WR

Thats the problem right there, you cant trade back just because the linbacker depth appears good in this draft, if we are in a position to get the top player at a position of need we must do it, and linebacker is a position of need and we have a top 10 pick!, if we are not gonna get the top 1 or 2 DT's in the draft, we atleast need to come out with the top rated linebacker.

wonder why he does not think that we would go after a highly visible free agent at corner --

well, other than brees, when have we ever gone after a high profile big money FA?

never is when

anyway, my favorite line of all of it was this....."Then there's linebacker, which features just two players, because middle linebacker Mark Simoneau has no impact whatsoever"

On point and as acurate as a Drew Brees to Colston pass. From this article to the hearsts and minds of the FO. Only I wouldnt get rid of devery I woud change the way we use him. return guy and stretch guy on fly patterns. get some use out of a second round guy on special teams is his bests suit. teach him to cradle the ball and then run like hell

He is a #4-7 reciever, a deep threat, he should be resigned, we can't depend on him to be a 1 or 2, but he won't cost much to be brought back because of his bad play in this contract year, he's explosive....I don't think it would be smart to just let him walk, same with B. Young, I think u bring someone in to challenge them and hopefully replace them, but getting rid of them won't be smart, cause though there not dominate, they are solid (Young) and bring an element to this team (Henderson)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom