Saints OL Mike Brown speaks on his incredible story that led to NFL opportunity (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
The article is also on the front page of SR.

Mike Brown will make this team.
The starters better watch their backs because he's coming to serve pancakes at Sunday brunch.

I'm not much of a podcast guy but that was a fun listen. The kids mentally and physically ready to dominate
He's gonna put his own flavor on it. Lol

I'm excited to see him against NFL level competition

Mike Brown- OG, 6'3"/340#, Pro Day Numbers: 5.55-40, Vertical- 23.5, 3-Cone- 8.35, 10yd. Split- 1.87, 20yd. Split- 3.13, Bench Press- 24 Reps., Broad Jump- 7'10", Wing Span- 79.5".

From the film I've watched of him, Browns play on the field is much better than his pro day numbers. Goes to show you can't always go by what they do on these exercises they go through at combines and pro days. The film is always better and it don't lie.

Brown has excellent quickness and agility for a man his size. Brown's strength, weight and skillset will serve him well as a power run blocker. I see a lot of pancakes in his future. This dude is going to bulldoze people in the run game. He's dependable when initiating contact and winning with power vs power and hand battles.

He still needs to refine his pass blocking and his foot speed is inconsistent. He struggles against speed rushers. Hopefully our OL coach can get those issues straightened out. For right now he will be good depth on the O-Line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom