Saints on NFL playbook coming up (1 Viewer)

firecouch

All-Pro
Reaction score
They just said we're coming up...I'll try to recap, but if not they usually have these segments on NFL.com. Just go to "vidoes" and the click the saints logo...I'm sure everyone here probably knows all this information, but I figured I'd help out...

6-0...Wow! This year feels different

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/144981824/271014f5" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Last edited:
Drew Brees =

BionicManC9.5-.jpg

Grimes, and Houston look terrible... how come we couldn't exploit Houston last season... he made every play when we threw at him it seemed like.

The Drew Brees pump fake is LETHAL. Corners have no choice but to honor it because he's been torching them all game. Man, I love this guy.

I mentioned this before. Not only is his pump fake lethal but when he goes straight to a real throw it is magical. The pump fake is like a little wind up then wam. The real throw has a quicker release than his normal release and I swear you have trouble seeing it, it is so fast. Its the VOO-Drew

St.Chadwick comes through again. He gets my vote for forum MVP.:BRAVO:

drew's accuracy forces zone defenders to evacuate their preset zones early, opening up larger gaps in coverages if we have protection...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom