Saints open -3.5 at Carolina in Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Darnold has not looked like the dumpster fire that he was in NY. I wouldn’t sleep on Carolina.

After Sunday’s performance I will be surprised if we don’t win this one with another solid outing. I know .. slow down .. its only one week. I get it but I was also ridiculously impressed with the product these Saints put on the field. All phases of the game we looked like mid season form. I think more success is what plays next. Offense, defense, more depth than anticipated, great mix of leadership and youth, playing w/confidence and motivation. We can be cautiously optimistic this might be a really good football team!

The national media spent all week telling people the GB game was a fluke caused by Rodgers sipping too many drinks in Hawaii. And most betters are normal squares watching ESPN.

The line is fine, but I think we cover. Panthers also covered in week 1, so someone is going 2-0 ATS here. Might as well be us.

I’m normally pretty optimistic. But these injury reports are not great.

Wouldn’t touch this line with a ten foot pole

I’m normally pretty optimistic. But these injury reports are not great.

Wouldn’t touch this line with a ten foot pole

Yeah this isn't ideal. Probably aren't going to see a lot of movement on the line now. I'd steer clear. Too many unknowns.

For an example, what if Sam Darnold proves to be a capable QB playing behind a presumably improved O line and OC? That's not beyond the realm of possibility. With their weapons he doesn't have to be a world beater. Their defense should be solid as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom