Saints open as a 5.5 point road favorite against Seattle (2 Viewers)

At this point, I dont think we have any type of homefield advantage, and I almost have more confidence in this team not playing in Louisiana. We are a better road team. Seems like whether we were playing Seattle here, or there, we should open up the same. I dont even know that the typical -3 for the home team even applies to us.

Since 2018, we are 18-7 in the Dome, 22-5 away, and 1-0 in neutral site games. We are 2-3 at home in the playoffs those 3 years.

Including the playoffs the last 3+ seasons, we are 20-10 in the dome. 23-5 outside of the Dome. Our advantage....is not the dome.

***touches tip of my nose with index finger with one hand while pointing at you with the other hand***
I had to actually do this to figure out you weren't giving him the "L" sign.

At this point, I dont think we have any type of homefield advantage, and I almost have more confidence in this team not playing in Louisiana. We are a better road team. Seems like whether we were playing Seattle here, or there, we should open up the same. I dont even know that the typical -3 for the home team even applies to us.

Since 2018, we are 18-7 in the Dome, 22-5 away, and 1-0 in neutral site games. We are 2-3 at home in the playoffs those 3 years.

Including the playoffs the last 3+ seasons, we are 20-10 in the dome. 23-5 outside of the Dome. Our advantage....is not the dome.
Man thats insane I remember there was a time long ago particularly in the Mora Era, the Saints rarely won on the road. 22-5 on road is what great teams do. 18-7 at home is what okay teams do.

Man it’s hard to read that. Not too long ago, the saying was: “you do not want to face them in that Dome”.

Knew it was bad but not that bad. Wow.

I wish we were dogs. Almost every week.

A lot of people love it when the Saints are the underdog, I don't understand this mentality. I'd rather be the favorites every game because that would mean the Saints are playing very well. I understand it's cool when the underdog wins, but the underdog is the underdog because they are not that good. Why would you wish for the Saints to not play well? I loved it better when the Saints were just bullies and other teams feared playing them.

A lot of people love it when the Saints are the underdog, I don't understand this mentality. I'd rather be the favorites every game because that would mean the Saints are playing very well. I understand it's cool when the underdog wins, but the underdog is the underdog because they are not that good. Why would you wish for the Saints to not play well? I loved it better when the Saints were just bullies and other teams feared playing them.
Yes, we want to be good but you never want to underestimate your opponent. Carolina and the Giants were supposed to be winnable games that we were favored in and we know how it played out. Michael Jordan was winning championships but he was making up stories about people disrespecting him. Brady keeps a mental tab of all the people that have said he was too old these past few years and uses it a motivation. I want us to be great but there's nothing like feeling like the underdog.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom