Saints open as a 5.5 point road favorite against Seattle (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It was good to see the Saints open as a resounding favorite against the Seahawks. Obviously with Wilson out and the Seattle defense as porous as ever, there seems good reason for the spread to be so large. But these are the kind of games that make my stomach churn. Hopefully everyone comes back from our mini vacation ready to perform well up there in the Pacific northwest.

Geaux Saints! :grin:

I was supposed to go to this game. Dude with the tickets backed out. 🤦🏼‍♂️. Hopefully with this loss they go down a bit. I need 6 tickets.

I was supposed to go to this game. Dude with the tickets backed out. 🤦🏼‍♂️. Hopefully with this loss they go down a bit. I need 6 tickets.
Hopefully you will get what you need to be there. What that Monday night game needs is as many Saints fans as possible. At the very least it would be great if our team performs well enough to keep the Seattle crowd noise at bay.

It was good to see the Saints open as a resounding favorite against the Seahawks. Obviously with Wilson out and the Seattle defense as porous as ever, there seems good reason for the spread to be so large. But these are the kind of games that make my stomach churn. Hopefully everyone comes back from our mini vacation ready to perform well up there in the Pacific northwest.

Geaux Saints! :grin:

We were -3 a few days ago. So I’m glad it’s moving in the right direction!

Hopefully you will get what you need to be there. What that Monday night game needs is as many Saints fans as possible. At the very least it would be great if our team performs well enough to keep the Seattle crowd noise at bay.
Tickets are on sale as low as $69 right now. I am going, but haven't bought my tickets yet. The prices are dropping every day, and there are a ton available. Get out there and rep the boys. Check out road trips section for more information on pre game Saints activity.

Hopefully the Saints have gotten their guaranteed stinker (Panthers & Giants) games of the season out of the way now. It’s time to go on a run. I would take the Saints and those 5 points.

Not delving into any Xs and Os garnered from watching last night's game (that's something for my husband and you guys that pay more attention to that to go into), I'm not saying it's a pushover game but I didn't expect last night's game to be the overtime shootout that it was. And I'm wondering is that because Seattle is a better offense or Pittsburgh is a bad offense?

Ben is an old QB, Geno is younger but making his first starts in a long time. And when thinking of JW against the Seattle defense, I THINK I feel better than having an aging Ben. But who knows? And our defense? Yeah, I get good vibes.

Seattle showed last night they are more than capable of competing without Wilson. Geno still appears to be the mistake prone player he has been his entire career.

I would take the 5 1/2. That's a huge road number.

Saints 20, Seattle 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom