Saints @ Packers 10/22/17 (1 Viewer)

scotto_25

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anybody going...?

Has anybody ever been? We have a group of 10 making our 8th consecutive road trip (Tampa, St. Louis, Denver, Boston, Dallas, Washington, San Diego)...

We have our game tickets in hand, hotel booked, and are starting to search for flights (these are not cheap).

We decided to stay in Milwaukee and have a party bus bring us to/from Lambeau on game day.

Any insight on this trip for those who've been???

Booked my flight last week. My friend and I will be trying to schedule a tour of Lambeau as well.

I went to GB for the season opener in 2011 (Ingram stuffed at goal line on final play down 8). Imagine Laplace with a football stadium right in the middle of the town, that's Green Bay, WI.

I went to GB for the season opener in 2011 (Ingram stuffed at goal line on final play down 8). Imagine Laplace with a football stadium right in the middle of the town, that's Green Bay, WI.

At least there's a Waffle House in LaPlace. ;)

We have 10 tickets together in section 308 row 7

Staying in downtown Milwaukee at Aloft and have Cruise-a-palooza party bus picking us up for roughly $60per person for 12 hr round trip

Ordered tickets a few weeks ago, section 117 row 4. It'll be me and my friend, and she's a Packer's fan.

I was there in 2012; a high school buddy of mine lives in the Milwaukee area and his rugby team's sponsor had a suite at Lambeau. A great experience, minus the loss.

Green Bay itself is rather small relative to other NFL cities. And unlike downtown stadiums, Lambeau is smack dabb in the middle of what appears to be a cosy/quiet residential neighbourhood.

Parking can be challenging in the surrounding area - I liked how the various schools/churches rented out their driveway space for fan parking as a fundraiser for the various charities/sports teams.

Certainly a place any die-hard football fan should visit, given the history, etc. Just don't wait too long into the season to visit. :D

Flight is booked and now I am looking for tickets. HOLY H#LL!!!!!

Tickets for the Saints game is DOUBLE any other Packers home game tickets. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Besides that the Saints are just awesome!

I will be heading down with my cousin for the game. We are way up in Section 678. Any plans for meetup? I have never been to Lambeau let alone a road game.

I went in 2011 - the people are as friendly as Saints fans. We stayed in Appleton, and the bar next to our hotel did shuttles for like 20-25 bucks.

Abita was there giving out stuff, oddly enough.

It's a great environment though, so enjoy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom