Saints @ Packers 10/22/17 (1 Viewer)

We have 10 tickets together in section 308 row 7

Staying in downtown Milwaukee at Aloft and have Cruise-a-palooza party bus picking us up for roughly $60per person for 12 hr round trip

Is the party bus all Saints fans? Is it open to anyone or just your group?

I'd be happy to field any questions people have, I havent secured tix yet but plan on it this week and everyone should plan on tailgating, esp if they have never been to Lambeau before. It's a fun scene. Tickets might be easier to get on secondary market after the Rodgers injury too!?

Give us some insight for tailgating? Where? Where to park? Etc?
I'd be happy to field any questions people have, I havent secured tix yet but plan on it this week and everyone should plan on tailgating, esp if they have never been to Lambeau before. It's a fun scene. Tickets might be easier to get on secondary market after the Rodgers injury too!?

Heading to game from Chicago Sunday morning. Will be in South Bend Saturday night for USC/Notre Dame. 4 hours of sleep, on the road by 6 am, boozing in Lambeau parking lot by 10am. My seats are in 743 nosebleeds.

Tailigating is anywhere and everywhere. Does not matter the lot. Some of the bar-sponsored (outdoor beer-garden) parties are a solid value. Much like NO, you can walk everywhere near stadium with a beer/beverage. GB fans are 95% really cool to good fans of the visiting team.

I'm going with my dad, brother, and a close family friend on a guy's trip. We will be in section 115 row 50something. Got parking via an app called ParkWhiz which has lots of parking options that you can secure now. We will be flying to Milwaukee from Lafayette bright and early Saturday morning and returning Monday night. We are staying at the Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan Saturday and Sunday night. Where's everyone tailgating?

I'd also like to know where the team hotel is. We would like to cheer them on as they head to the stadium Sunday morning. Anyone know?

Flight is booked and now I am looking for tickets. HOLY H#LL!!!!!

Tickets for the Saints game is DOUBLE any other Packers home game tickets. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Besides that the Saints are just awesome!

I was actually thinking the same. I found the tickets rather cheap when comparing them to Saints. I took it as an opportunity to treat myself :9:

Definitely getting there early to check out tailgating rocking my Lattimore jersey.

I'd also like to know where the team hotel is. We would like to cheer them on as they head to the stadium Sunday morning. Anyone know?

Saints usually stay in Appleton when playing the Packers, but unsure of the team hotel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom