Saints @ Panthers dec 22 2013 (1 Viewer)

WVSAINT

Marshall University
Reaction score
Got my tix section 105 and now I need a hotel. Westin 169, Omni 189, residence inn by Marriott 179, where is the team staying? its usually the Westin or Marriott city center.

Omni hotel rates went way down and others went up especially the Hilton. Could the Saints be staying at the Hilton?

They stayed at the Marriott for years. I knew them to stay at the Westin once. However, last year I don't even think they stayed uptown. No one I know ever found out what hotel they were at. Anyhow, I've stayed at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown ever year for about a decade. It's right across the street from the stadium, and we usually have our tailgate party pretty close by.

I am coming in from VA. Looking forward to catching the Saints @ Panthers to start off my holiday season. Really looking forward to catch an authentic Saints fan tailgate.

Anyone ever tailgate at the Shed or Doghouse in Charlotte? Both places are very close to the stadium. Anyone get a good hotel rate from priceline or anywhere? Share some information here. The Courtyard by Marriott is sold out.

Swap hotel for tickets

I have an extra room at the Courtyard that I am willing to swap someone for tickets to the game. I will be staying at the hotel also. Here is the hotel link
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cltup-courtyard-charlotte-city-center/
the room is for Sat 21 - Mon 23.
I'll take care of room and tax both nights in exchange for 2 tickets.
I work for Marriott and have been to this game several years. Looking forward to coming back.
Will

Anyone ever tailgate at the Shed or Doghouse in Charlotte? Both places are very close to the stadium. Anyone get a good hotel rate from priceline or anywhere? Share some information here. The Courtyard by Marriott is sold out.

The Doghouse, if its the same one as I'm thinking, is a local radio stations(WFNZ) place. It wouldn't be saint friendly. I have no idea what the shed is. I would assume, anything that is a named tailgate place, wouldn't. Be a good choice....just saying.

Any chance that this game could get flexed to the Sunday night game? I vaguely remember that a game can't be flexed twice in a season but...

Going to be renting a RV and looking for a spot to park it. Anyone know if you can park that in the triangle lot?

Going to be renting a RV and looking for a spot to park it. Anyone know if you can park that in the triangle lot?
A large group of us are pre-purchasing spots in that lot. They are a little pricey, but at least we end up knowing where we'll be. The price keeps going up as the game day approaches also. Here's the link:
Preferred Parking Lot: 206 at 206 S. Graham - Charlotte Parking

It might be good idea to just buy 2 spaces for the RV. There are some spaces that are end-to-end, so an RV should fit fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom