Saints @ Panthers Oct. 9th (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok who is going? I am in the Navy and stationed up in Virginia Beach VA. I have somehow managed to make this game the last two years and had a BLAST! I have been able to get sec 111 and 112 row 1A the last two years for about 450 per ticket. Anyone else going to this game and want to tailgate? I usually stay at the Westin and just walk to BOA Stadium but im thinking about taking a camper and cooking out and taking it all in this year. If anyone else wants to make some plans I would love to get things going this year.

JRead usually throws a big bash and there are a bunch of Saint fans there. I can't make it this year cause I'll be down at the LSU Florida game for my grandfathers bday. But im sure as it gets closer, there will be more threads on it.

Were planning on going where is the best place to stay that is near good bars restaurants and the stadium

Were planning on going where is the best place to stay that is near good bars restaurants and the stadium

Nick I really enjoyed staying at the Westin its a few blocks from what they call the Epicenter.... its like an open two story mall but its filled with restaurants and clubs/bars. The night before the game we went there and met TONS of saints fans. last year LSU played Alabama that Saturday night so it was nothing but LSU and Saints fans everywhere.... had a blast got trashed and the wife and I stumbled back to the hotel... But This year I am bringing some friends of mine from work and we are trying to do some tailgating we are all from New Orleans and in the Navy so this is the closest we can get to the real deal...

Nick,
Anywhere uptown (downtown) is close to bars and restaurants. If you have any specific questions, pm me and I'll try to help.

As usual, I'll be at the Residence Inn, which is across the street (Mint St.) from the stadium.

I am selling 2 Silver Club seats. Front row of the Club section. Sec 311 row 1 seats 1&2. 280 for both. WOW factor seats. They are doun on the rail there front row of the silver seats.

Attachments

• 311.jpg
    311.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 118
Saints in Charlotte

We have been there the last four years and wouldnt miss this year for the world! Jerry always puts on a great tailgating party!! Let us know what we can bring!! Is Mike planning on coming up with the bus this year??

Will make it back this year. Possibly with new 2 year old in tow. How is the light rail? Might be staying a little out of town. Looking forward to that Abita keg. :9:

Just bought two tickets on the visitor side. I'm staying for two nights this time. How much does it cost to park in the tailgating area where we usually have the big tailgating party at?

Just bought two tickets on the visitor side. I'm staying for two nights this time. How much does it cost to park in the tailgating area where we usually have the big tailgating party at?

Y'all may have to move the tailgate as they're getting rid of several parking lots in that area to put in a "green park". :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom