Saints @ Panthers Oct. 9th (1 Viewer)

I'll be there with the girlfriend and two friends. Looking forward to meeting all of you. It'll be hard for us to bring anything but we'll gladly contribute to Team Gleason. I love that idea!

Driving down to Charlotte with my wife and 21 month old from Ohio for the game. Hoping to stop by the tailgate with some friend who live in the Charlotte area and show them how much Saints fans know how to throw a tailgate. (They will be in Panther gear, so everyone be nice...LOL)

Driving down to Charlotte with my wife and 21 month old from Ohio for the game. Hoping to stop by the tailgate with some friend who live in the Charlotte area and show them how much Saints fans know how to throw a tailgate. (They will be in Panther gear, so everyone be nice...LOL)
Definitely stop by and join in on the tailgating. We look forward to seeing you. Don't worry about the Panther fans. There will be several around. Living here in NC, I always have a couple with me.

Wife and I just happen to go to Epicentre for drinks last night, something we never do. My mind was elsewhere when I saw someone in a saints jersey walking down the street. I was like, look, there is a saints fan. Then I realized, oh yeah, we are playing sunday..:rolleyes:.
Ended up seeing quite a few.
We went to pick up some burgers at five guys before we left, saw about four middle aged ladies wearing saints gear. As they walked by, I doubled fist bumped the first lady, saying something like, let's get it done Sunday....I think she thought I was messing with her. I had on work clothes, not black and gold.:ezbill:

The car is all packed, and I'll be leaving in about an hour or so. I should be in Charlotte by early afternoon with all the tailgate gear. I look forward to seeing everyone....

I made it to town. I've got food & drink. Now I just need to decide where I'm watching the LSU game.

boy, when people know that you are a Saints Fan, they look for you. Just got 2 free tickets to the game. A person at Church said they could not go and gave them to our Priest and he, knowing that we are Avid Saints Fans, called us up right away. Gonna be in Section 538 tomorrow. Hope to be at the Tailgating too. What time do you guys pack it up to go into the game?
AP

boy, when people know that you are a Saints Fan, they look for you. Just got 2 free tickets to the game. A person at Church said they could not go and gave them to our Priest and he, knowing that we are Avid Saints Fans, called us up right away. Gonna be in Section 538 tomorrow. Hope to be at the Tailgating too. What time do you guys pack it up to go into the game?
AP

The family, friends and I will be in Section 537. See you up there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom