Saints @ Panthers Oct. 9th (1 Viewer)

boy, when people know that you are a Saints Fan, they look for you. Just got 2 free tickets to the game. A person at Church said they could not go and gave them to our Priest and he, knowing that we are Avid Saints Fans, called us up right away. Gonna be in Section 538 tomorrow. Hope to be at the Tailgating too. What time do you guys pack it up to go into the game?
AP
I will probably be around noon, or a few minutes after, when we start packing up. We hope to see you there.

guess i didn't do my homework. no booze sold until noon on sunday! i asked the concierge where a nice place to have a champagne breakfast was after dinner tonight and was informed no booze til noon!. ouch. rushed to cvs and got a case. see y'all at the tailgate. WHO DAT!

We are set up and the party has started. NFL Network just came by and filmed us, so everyone be on the lookout!

What colors are our boys wearing today?

Me and the wife have on White Jerseys. Hopefully, we do not jinx them if that is the wrong jersey.

AP

they just showed saints fans with a white tent? Doing the Who Dat chant
I just got home and watched it on my DVR. That was us. There were actually 3 tents in that shot -- the white one you mentioned, a purple LSU tent, and my black & gold Saints tent.

The tailgating was awesome! We had a huge crowd. There was jambalaya, gumbo, deep fried turkey, and a lot of other food. I brought the Abita Amber keg, and the Abita rep showed up with 2 more kegs -- one Amber & one Purple Haze. We floated all 3! I've got quite a few pictures and videos that I haven't gone through yet. I'll post some soon.

THE BEST PART: We collected $400 for Team Gleason!! Thanks to everyone who showed up and pitched in.

Great job, Jerry and everyone else. Had a good time and wish we could have gotten there sooner.

Funniest part of the day....
We took the light rail into town and hopped on the elevator. Some Panthers fans hopped on after us and there were some Saints fans walking up just as the door shut. One of the Panthers fans said "No Saints fans allowed" right after the doors shut. His girlfriend tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the 5 of us standing behind him. They all started laughing and felt really silly. Lighthearted trash talking as usual. The kicker was that we saw the same 4 people as we were walking out of the stadium, victorious. Made sure to tell them to have a good night.

My son and daughter with the Mad Datter and Dat Girl

Attachments

• IMGP1845.JPG
    IMGP1845.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 6
Yo! Just got back to England...

Wanted to say cheers to JRead for putting this together as we had a great time at the tailgate meeting everyone and deffo enjoyed being the token Brits! Obviously glad to see the Saints get it done on the field as well and great all that money was raised for Team Gleason!

We'll deff be hitting up another Saints game soon I think so will be sure to check on here for what's going down again.

Hope everyone's good!

Cheers

Jack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom