Saints Saints-Panthers to be played in the Dome (1 Viewer)

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Best to get this settled early. It’s a shame though, would have been a good opportunity to get fans in the stands.

Update on the Saints-Panthers Game Scheduled for Sunday

I figured as much. Frankly the Dome is where the Saints are accustomed to playing. I understand the decision.

As a person who sits at field level in Tiger Stadium, I've seen a lot of teams struggle with the 3 foot drainage slope on that crowned field. I'd hate to see that be a factor for the Saints, offensively or defensively.

I figured as much. Frankly the Dome is where the Saints are accustomed to playing. I understand the decision.

As a person who sits at field level in Tiger Stadium, I've seen a lot of teams struggle with the 3 foot drainage slope on that crowned field. I'd hate to see that be a factor for the Saints, offensively or defensively.

Agreed. Just a shame that there can't be any fan presence (even extremely limited) for such a pivotal game coming out of the bye.

Well Saints gotta hunker down and "bring their own juice". You know what has to be done and most of all what you should be doing. Question is will you go out there and execute. Its not rocket science. Look yourself in the mirror and if you been crapping the bed say you been crapping the bed and go do better 🤷🏾‍♂️

i really wished people paid more attention to the already approaching 2nd/3rd wave than they do to their booboo feelings

and while I'm no fan of the current mayor - i can almost guarantee that many of the people blasting her for not opening the dome also blasted her for allowing mardi gras to happen
they can figure out for themselves the paradox of their outrage

i really wished people paid more attention to the already approaching 2nd/3rd wave than they do to their booboo feelings

and while I'm no fan of the current mayor - i can almost guarantee that many of the people blasting her for not opening the dome also blasted her for allowing mardi gras to happen

OK so it isnt just me, I live in Dallas, covid still sucks here FYI with fans, but as I read the post, I see they say The mayor said no fans before the season start. The saints knew her answer Before the season starts. The saints ask later she said no. And now everyone is surprised. Its like when my kid ask for candy and I say no she ask 10 minutes later I say no she ask her mom, her mom says im busy and then everyone looks surprise that the kid still does not have candy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom