Saints passing offense will be Thomas, Kamara and Cook (1 Viewer)

True... Thomas, Kamara, and Cook will get the bulk. Ginn, Murray, and Smith will contribute as well. Once in a while Line, Hill, Arnold, And either Kirkwood or another of our young guys will catch the ball.

What other team has more than 3 studs and what do they have after that?

Just go with the other two top offenses. Rams? Chiefs?

SP will not give me a try out for the #2 QB position. I've tried for 4 months to get a tryout and to no avail. I've gotten pretty good at Madden. With Coach Pete training, I'm confident. We could put all this nonsense behind.

I mean Ginn and Tre’Quan will get vertical but in terms of reliable guys that can separate quickly I think I’m a little nervous as well. If Nelson Agholor gets cut as he's expected to, he’d be a good add for NO.

If he gets cut by a lesser offense, why would he improve our already superior offense?

Come on bruh, Aghelor is much better than anything after our #2 receiver.

Then why's he getting cut? Not trying to be argumentative, honest question.

Is it due to his cost? Production? Or both? If it's any of the three, why would he fit us better and fix our passing game that's not broken?

Man that’s all we have?! Just 3 out of 5 weapons on the field are all pros.. Shame Loomis couldn’t figure out how to make sure all 5 weapons are all pros with atleast 1 backup..

No shade at Kirkwood, but being thrust into a role because lack of options at the position does not qualify you as core player and Butler has had a bigger impact than Kirkwood at a position.

Thomas, Ginn and Smith are interchangeable and 4-6 reciever spots are typically occupied by young prospects which Butler and Humphrey appear to be. Kirkwood could be put on IR to insure an extra spot for some talented recievers the Saints have acquired over the off-season.

the Saints made a conscious effort to add talent to the position and I'm guessing Butler and Harris have made this team.

I'm not following....Butler a UDFA that has played in a single preseason game and dropped a catchable ball in it has had more impact than a UDFA that came in cold mid season and caught a TD pass in the playoffs?????

That is insanity....regardless of what happens from this point forward...

At this juncture, Butler will be fighting to make the roster the next 2 games, if he starts balling, then good for him...we will see...

Don't sleep on Kirkwood, he is a big physical WR who is athletic and knows how to use his body....and TQS will be improved also....So many fans are so impatient with young players....geez.....

Come on bruh, Aghelor is much better than anything after our #2 receiver.
1. That cut rumor has been around for at least six months. Still hasn't happened.
2. He's not going to get 97 targets in this offense. Our WR2 has a higher rec/target efficiency and our WR3 from last year at least matched Agholor's efficiency. So he doesn't by rights make us better
3. And that's before Cook sucks up targets
4. Why would he even choose to move to a team where he's a #3 or worse. There will be better options (needier teams) for him, who will pay more.
5. Play less Madden.

Not sure “who”, but i for one think someone’s gonna emerge & as a either a WR2 or a 4th playmaker this season. Last year, Ginn went down & we had Watson, Josh H., & Dan Arnold at TE, along w/Carr, TLL, a 3rd RD rook & another UDFA WR in Tre’quan & Kirkwood. Coverages seemed to have next to no fear of anyone on O after AK, Mark, & Mike T. That’s a totally different story this season.

Having to scheme for an evolved AK, a freshly minted Mike T, & the addition of Cook, in theory, should open up the O for someone to step up in a huge way. Given all the attention D’s will have to commit to stop those three playmakers, the opportunities will def be there for the taking. Heck...it may even be a combination of guys, w/that 4th playmaker changing from week to week.

As of this moment, i think Tre’Quan’s primed to emerge as that guy. W/a year of experience under his belt & what appears to be a new found grasp of the playbook, i can see him feasting on a lot single coverages & mismatches. Wishful thinking, for sure, but not far fetched nor out of the realm of possibility. I can envision Tre’Quan becoming a Devery Henderson-type, but w/a more diverse skill set & route tree. Ginn, Kirkwood, Carr, Cobb, even LJ Humphrey & Em Butler can all come up big, too, depending on who makes the final cut. Either way, i def think a 4th playmaker will emerge this year.

And not much of anything else.

Gotta hope Ginn can stay healthy to keep the defense honest and open up things in the middle of the field.

But yeah we are looking at some pretty anemic numbers from anyone else.

It's a little early for that assessment and yet kind of accurate...just not sure I'd use Anemic. Everyone else will be complimentary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom