Saints/Patriots now favorites for Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

God please let this happen. Brees beats not only Manning but Brady in the Super Bowl while demolishing Aaron Rogers on the way to the Super Bowl.
Yep, what better way to get there and prove who the GOAT really is. In ‘09 he beat Warner, Favre and Manning. Now in ‘20 he’d beat Rodgers and Brady. Wow, look at those names and no one could say he had an easy route to the big game.

Pats, sure. They’ve have the refs in their pocket as they always do. Chiefs beat em last season in the AFCCG.

Us, up to the refs.
And I think the Ravens should go this season, unless Pats magic with refs happens.

Did you guys watch that Ravens vs Pats game? Baltimore dominated them in every facet of the game. It wasn’t close. Granted the playoffs are a different beast and the Ravens will probably have to go through Gillette, but I don’t think the Pats have anything for them this year.

Man the Ravens look damn near unstoppable. They are the team that scares me the most. Still, the Pats always find a way.

The Ravens have had their number in the playoffs though haven’t they? They’re the only team in the AFC that gives them some pushback

The Ravens can be beat. The Chargers, (yeah, that team) did it last year in the playoffs. Sure, it’s Lamar’s second year and he’s improved, but they’re still the same team IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom