Saints/Payton Has To Pull Team To Stop The No Calls (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I know we all hate the refs/officiating but the only way it changes is if Payton and/or team stops by saying they won’t play. They should have went through w/ the lawsuit but they didn’t that’s why I say we can shout all day long but until they stop it nothing will change.

I know we all hate the refs/officiating but the only way it changes is if Payton and/or team stops by saying they won’t play. They should have went through w/ the lawsuit but they didn’t that’s why I say we can shout all day long but until they stop it nothing will change.
It can't happen, because of contractual obligations to the networks. Any coach that would forfeit would be immediately fired and barred for life.

It can't happen, because of contractual obligations to the networks. Any coach that would forfeit would be immediately fired and barred for life.
You telling me CSP doesn’t have enough money to morally bankrupt the league?

:shrug:

You telling me CSP doesn’t have enough money to morally bankrupt the league?

I don’t think that’s what he’s telling you because that doesn’t make sense.

What do you mean “morally bankrupt the league” and what does that have to do with Payton’s financial position? And what does any of that have to do with contractual obligations requiring the Saints to play, and what we can all assume are the players’ desires to continue in their livelihood, no matter how frustrated they, and we, are?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom