Saints Perfect 3-way trade (point value equality) (1 Viewer)

Why would Dallas do this?

Why would Dallas give up 2 - 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder, and Barber for the 1st pick?

I would bet a lot of money that Parcells would take 2 #1's and Barber straight up for
#1 overall.

This is interesting for a Saints fan, but crazy stupid for Dallas.

Why would Dallas give up 2 - 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder, and Barber for the 1st pick?

I would bet a lot of money that Parcells would take 2 #1's and Barber straight up for
#1 overall.

This is interesting for a Saints fan, but crazy stupid for Dallas.

It is what it would take for it to happen. Regardless of the money allocated to #1 overall, 2 low first rounders will not get you to first overall. Not even with Barber.

It would be a Ditka like trade, and jerry jones is bull headed enough to do it.

It is what it would take for it to happen. Regardless of the money allocated to #1 overall, 2 low first rounders will not get you to first overall. Not even with Barber.

It would be a Ditka like trade, and jerry jones is bull headed enough to do it.

You also have to remember that Jones is an Arkansas alum and getting McFadden is almost to the point of being an obsession. If there is any possibility of getting it done, Jones will, no matter how little sense it makes. He would love nothing better than to open the new stadium with McFadden as his marquis running back.

Because the point value falls about 600 points short. If Dallas and Miami trade, it would almost definetly require a third team involved. They need our higher 2nd round pick. Either that or Dallas would have to ship off some high round future picks

1st overall is 3000

10th overall is 1300

22nd overall is about 800
28 is about 720

And MIA doesn't want to fall back to 22 & 28....

But believe me this WILL NOT happen! Boss Hogg does not want to get into the #1 slot, the Cowboys do not have a boat load of cap space. Besides, Superman will fall to around 8-10. Word outta Dallas( I know because this is where I reside) is that Boss Hogg does not want to be in the top 10. With the reality that RBs can be had later as opposed to earlier the Cowboys will wait to see if Superman falls to maybe 11 or 12. It could happen based on team needs in the top 10. If so the Cowboys may even be able to keep one of their 1st...:9:

three team trades are about as common in the NFL as teams actually using the draft points chart that's available on the internet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom