Saints picking a front seven player isn't a "sure thing" (2 Viewers)

good corners in FA cost a fortune, revis wants 16 mil a year, and since we have to sign Bushrod or similar , 8 mil a year, we should draft the corner high

the CBs that could go in the 1st are Dee Milliner, Xavier Rhodes, and maybe Desmond Trufant. Jonathan Banks dropped out of the 1st

good corners in FA cost a fortune, revis wants 16 mil a year, and since we have to sign Bushrod or similar , 8 mil a year, we should draft the corner high

Its probably just me...but i think if the eagles cut nnamdi we should grab him....for cheap.

If dee milliner dropped to us I would do back flips

Desmond Trufant is my guy. I just have a really good feeling about him.

7086430.jpg

Yup. Give me Tavon Austin. Though intrigued by these pass rushers, I think we need more depth of LB's that fit the 3-4 than anything.

Austin would be a solid pick especially with his ability to blow a game wide open with his speed rushing, receiving or returning. the only problem is that this offense has a tendency to remove smaller wideouts from the field in run blocking situations and we already have Joe Morgan and Lance Moore who struggle there already. Austin is only 174 lbs but he does bring more consistent play-making ability than either.

I think that what we are really lacking is an outside Wr to open the box for Jimmy Graham and the running game and his team mate Stedman Bailey might be our best option in the draft because of his route-running and ability to track the long ball. He also scored 25 tds last year similar to what Randy Moss did at Marshall in 97'.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qoRxeas0frg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Bailey has drawn Comparisons to Steve Smith (panthers) and Victor Cruz (giants).

NFL | Stedman Bailey drawing big-time comparison

Desmond Trufant is my guy. I just have a really good feeling about him.

7086430.jpg

Such a great pic lol. Also picking the Honey Badger in any round would be a disaster

I'm not sold on the DB's in the first round. The 2 main guys projected to be around when we pick have some pretty big question marks, Vaccaro's ball skills and Rhodes ability if he's not playing press. If Trufant isn't there then it just doesn't seem smart.

Both lack the insane upside of the pass rushing OLB prospects like Mingo and Jordan.

I really don't think our secondary is as bad as they played last season. They didn't have much of a pass rush to give them any help

Austin would be a solid pick especially with his ability to blow a game wide open with his speed rushing, receiving or returning. the only problem is that this offense has a tendency to remove smaller wideouts from the field in run blocking situations and we already have Joe Morgan and Lance Moore who struggle there already. Austin is only 174 lbs but he does bring more consistent play-making ability than either.

I think that what we are really lacking is an outside Wr to open the box for Jimmy Graham and the running game and his team mate Stedman Bailey might be our best option in the draft because of his route-running and ability to track the long ball. He also scored 25 tds last year similar to what Randy Moss did at Marshall in 97'.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qoRxeas0frg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Bailey has drawn Comparisons to Steve Smith (panthers) and Victor Cruz (giants).

NFL | Stedman Bailey drawing big-time comparison

Pretty sure Stedman won't give his all in the league since he's had access to Oprah's accounts for years...;)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=l-z4GkHOmSI&desktop_uri=/watch?v=l-z4GkHOmSI

Well I pro use u this if we go CB in the first we will go olb in the 3rd or if we go olb in the first we will go CB in the 3rd

I think Nnamdi is overrated. He can get burned it's just that nobody threw in his direction in Oakland

Every corner gets burned....ask champ bailey.

However go to youtube n type nnamdi vs larry fitz 2012

Should show every snap for tht game.

He blanketed fitz...and the one td he gave up he expected..n should have had a safety over the top.

Im not saying hes a shutdown corner but hed be an upgrade.

Yeah just search nnamdi n ull see it.

Would anyone be against Xavier Rhodes in the first and Jamie Collins in the 3rd? Honestly I'd rather mingo in the first and hope to land someone like Jordan poyer in the 3rd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom