Saints placed CB Alontae Taylor on IR (1 Viewer)

He’s been all over Twitter today. He doesn’t seem low on morale. Anyways this move seems like a cautious approach. He was injured in preseason and the knee stuff happened. They probably IRd him to let him fully recover. I don’t think this is one injury leading to IR per say. He’s just banged up period. The rookies have seemed to have these issues a lot recently. Turner barely put a uniform on last year. Maybe the transition from college to pros is hard on the body.

He’s been all over Twitter today. He doesn’t seem low on morale. Anyways this move seems like a cautious approach. He was injured in preseason and the knee stuff happened. They probably IRd him to let him fully recover. I don’t think this is one injury leading to IR per se. He’s just banged up period. The rookies have seemed to have these issues a lot recently. Turner barely put a uniform on last year. Maybe the transition from college to pros is hard on the body.
Sure seems to be for the guys we draft.

Goodness. Penning, Taylor--I hope Olave isn't next. :covri: Already have the LB from Appalachian State on IR. This draft class is disappearing.
We can’t speak that into existence AARP! Lol jk, I agree. I truly feel we get hit harder almost every year. Sucks.

I have very high hopes for Jackson, meaning he won’t pan out. Smoke too, speaking of injured players from this class (UDFA’s too).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom