Saints Planning To Let Terron Armstead Test Free Agency? (1 Viewer)

We let Vonn Bell walk because we had signed Jenkins, alot of folks thought that was a mistake. Bell is a quality S.....
We let Bell go, because Aaron Glenn was so ineffective. We brought in MJ to be the coach on the field. Thank god, Campbell took him away, and we got Richard. There was not a dam thing wrong with Bell.

The truth to be known. MJ and Bell were good safeties, but were so poorly coached by Aaron Glenn. They under achieved here. I hope we can sign Armstead, and get him in under the cap. But, Sean tends to move on from LT's after 30+ yrs old. Do you guys think he will last the whole season. I sure hope so.

I agree....but MJ was in Philly all but last year (Glenn's last here) and I thought played well....and I obviously agree on Armstead and hope his trending of good health continues....

We let Bell go, because Aaron Glenn was so ineffective. We brought in MJ to be the coach on the field. Thank god, Campbell took him away, and we got Richard. There was not a dam thing wrong with Bell.

I thought Bell still played pretty well for us but the Saints didn't think he was worth what the Bengals were willing to pay him....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom