Saints player in Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
After this hellacious season, I really wished out players would've just declined to go. Not as a way to stick their noses up at the NFL, but just to end this season as quickly as possible. It seems like everything that could go wrong did go wrong this season. Therefore I don't want a meaningless game at the end of the season to give us one more chance at having something else disastrous happen to this team...

Even as craptastic this whole year has been, it still is so much better than the time through Feb-Aug. Always sad to see the season end.

I think they're contractually obligated to play unless they're injured.

BBpahgmCIAAwVuI.jpg:large

These guys want to go. Not for the game itself, but it's Hawaii; a vacation they can take their families to, and relax for a week. The game is just an afterthought.

I just want Drew's stint to hurry up and be over. I was happy when Peterson fumbled the ball. I was like, "Good. Go sit down Drew!"

Drew done? I thought he'd start the 3rd? Just flipped over to the game.

^^^Hope so. He threw a long TD pass to Vincent Jackson. He got his score.

Drew posted a pic if him and Baylen on a paddle board
As much as I hate the nfl right now and think the pro bowl is beyond idiotic, let the guys have their time

Ok and watching Saturday snap to Manning was cool

Who else winced when the Bengals DT, landed on Drew. :no:

I gasped. I imagined Sean Payton frantically texting him, "I thought I told you to keep it safe?!"

Good thing is Drew's done for the night. Lol Eli comes in, and on the first drive Interception returned for 6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom