Saints player in Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

Poor Eli, he's been looking extremely unhappy all evening. VJ is beasting. This looks more like a real game than I've seen in a loooong time. I've usually turned it off by now.

Drew posted a pic if him and Baylen on a paddle board
As much as I hate the nfl right now and think the pro bowl is beyond idiotic, let the guys have their time

Ok and watching Saturday snap to Manning was cool
did I miss them do something special? b/c Saturday is a Packer and is playing for the NFC (snapping to Drew)

I figure they prob. did do something special since this is Saturday's last game in the NFL... he's retiring and was w/ Manning FOREVER in Indy

did I miss them do something special? b/c Saturday is a Packer and is playing for the NFC (snapping to Drew)

I figure they prob. did do something special since this is Saturday's last game in the NFL... he's retiring and was w/ Manning FOREVER in Indy

Saturday lined up for 1 play with the AFC to snap the ball to Manning 1 final time.

Yes, it was pretty cool that he was able to do that.

I hope Drew is recruiting free agents as usual.

Yeah, there's a clip online of Drew at practice talking to Russell Wilson about Gonzo. They are praising his skills and route running. At the end Drew muses, "I wonder if he'll come back?" Go get him Drew!

I'm still ****** that Larry Fitzgerald made it before Colston........ His stats not even close

Commissioner "Player safety first, but if you don't start smashing each other up over a meaningless game i won't let you have a holiday next year, cause i'm pulling the plug" Goodell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom