Saints Saints players ruled OUT....injury report later (1 Viewer)

Maybe SP feels like we will runaway with this game and doesn’t feel the need to rush some guys back.
Boy, I hope not. We really can't afford to take anyone for granted, especially when the weather calls for "the great equalizer", a rainy night.

We should be bringing people back when they are ready and for no other reason.

With TH OUT? Who we looking @ Book as 2nd QB? Book? Ramisiean (or whatever?)? This is NOT good and as for the obvious spearing hit? That Shyte bastwich should have been ejected, several game suspension AND fined! What did happen? (crickets). Godell hates Our Org. so much , has so much disdain for CSP? It's just too Mother Lov'in OBVIOUS now! We MUST "BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF EVERYONE!" just to gain a "W"~~! So, Let's get out there and Let's ROLL! (BTW: The ? about Book is real. If anyone has insights? Please share!
You need to calm down.

With TH OUT? Who we looking @ Book as 2nd QB? Book? Ramisiean (or whatever?)? This is NOT good and as for the obvious spearing hit? That Shyte bastwich should have been ejected, several game suspension AND fined! What did happen? (crickets). Godell hates Our Org. so much , has so much disdain for CSP? It's just too Mother Lov'in OBVIOUS now! We MUST "BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF EVERYONE!" just to gain a "W"~~! So, Let's get out there and Let's ROLL! (BTW: The ? about Book is real. If anyone has insights? Please share!
Taysom is not our in-game backup QB. That would be Siemian. Taysom does not spend the week before a game in the QB room except for a few plays. He might be the starter the next week, but he is not ready to come in if Winston gets hurt during the game.

That's the way CSP has always done it. Example, last year when Drew got hurt, Winston came in, not Taysom. Taysom then started the next game (remember?) when he could spend the week preparing as a QB and not a Joker.

This season is giving me angina
My expectation are being met so far and we are going to be a very good team when we hit the midway point. I do think we will trade for a wr before the deadline. I think MT will continue to have issues with that ankle.

Wow. Take a shot. Chill out.

My expectation are being met so far and we are going to be a very good team when we hit the midway point. I do think we will trade for a wr before the deadline. I think MT will continue to have issues with that ankle.
I think moving forward we need to sign/trade for a sure fire WR because it seems like Sean is afraid to draft any

I think moving forward we need to sign/trade for a sure fire WR because it seems like Sean is afraid to draft any
  1. 2021 - #7 WR Kawaan Baker
  2. 2020 - #3 TE Adam Trautman, no WR but only 4 picks
  3. 2019 - #7 TE Alize Mack, no WR but only 2 picks in first 5 rds
  4. 2018 - #3 WR Tre'Quan Smith
  5. 2017 - No WR, but Alvin Kamara in part because of his ability to catch
  6. 2016 - #2 WR CGM
  7. 2015 - none
  8. 2014 - #1 WR Brandin Cooks
  9. 2013 - #5 WR Kenny Stills
  10. 2012 - #4 WR Nick Toon
  11. 2011 - none
  12. 2010 - none, but #3 TE Jimmy Graham
  13. 2009 - none
  14. 2008 - #7 WR Adrian Arrington
  15. 2007 - #1 WR Robert Meachum
  16. 2006 - #6 WR Mike Haas, #7 WR Marquez Colston
Looks to me that he drafts WR as much as any position while also addressing pass catching via TE and RB. Can't say he is "afraid to draft any".

Maybe SP feels like we will runaway with this game and doesn’t feel the need to rush some guys back. Seattle’s defense is hot garbage
Perhaps... but even a 'garbage' defense can look good against a depleted offense.
I believe Payton would put back to work any player that is physically ready to play. But he also knows that a marginal guy will have one less day to get ready for the Bucs the following Sunday. Our injury situation is a lot to juggle, but the biggest issue besides getting guys healthy enough to play is keeping them healthy enough to complete the season. Our 'rotating' depth chart is as wild as it's been in many years. With so many new faces on the field, it would be an amazing achievement if we can make it all the way to the top in 2021.

3 uppertier picks on WR since 2008 is not good. Every two or 3 yeats at least a 3rd round pick should be spent on WR.

1. 2021 - #7 WR Kawaan Baker
  2. 2020 - #3 TE Adam Trautman, no WR but only 4 picks
  3. 2019 - #7 TE Alize Mack, no WR but only 2 picks in first 5 rds
  4. 2018 - #3 WR Tre'Quan Smith
  5. 2017 - No WR, but Alvin Kamara in part because of his ability to catch
  6. 2016 - #2 WR CGM
  7. 2015 - none
  8. 2014 - #1 WR Brandin Cooks
  9. 2013 - #5 WR Kenny Stills
  10. 2012 - #4 WR Nick Toon
  11. 2011 - none
  12. 2010 - none, but #3 TE Jimmy Graham
  13. 2009 - none
  14. 2008 - #7 WR Adrian Arrington
  15. 2007 - #1 WR Robert Meachum
  16. 2006 - #6 WR Mike Haas, #7 WR Marquez Colston
Looks to me that he drafts WR as much as any position while also addressing pass catching via TE and RB. Can't say he is "afraid to draft any".

Hasn’t drafted a good WR since 2016. And hasn’t traded for any WR weapons in awhile.

(Emanuel sanders being a 1 year rental) <-sanders really really helped us.

The draft data and lack of trade really shows today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom