Saints Saints players ruled OUT....injury report later (3 Viewers)

Still can't believe the player that delivered that hit to Taysom:
A. wasn't ejected
B. wasn't fined
C. wasn't suspended
The league was concerned with player safety when it behooved them to be. (They weren’t, but pretended to be) 2012 and when all those concussion CTE lawsuits were looming.

Looks like this is his first, including college, at least according to this link. So that's good news.

Hard to find good injury history stats. This looks like its missing some NFL injuries, but maybe I don't recall correctly.

I hope so.
Pretty sure Taysom got his bell rung in the second Panthers game last year.

Any guesses on the starting WRs this week?

With TH OUT? Who we looking @ Book as 2nd QB? Book? Ramisiean (or whatever?)? This is NOT good and as for the obvious spearing hit? That Shyte bastwich should have been ejected, several game suspension AND fined! What did happen? (crickets). Godell hates Our Org. so much , has so much disdain for CSP? It's just too Mother Lov'in OBVIOUS now! We MUST "BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF EVERYONE!" just to gain a "W"~~! So, Let's get out there and Let's ROLL! (BTW: The ? about Book is real. If anyone has insights? Please share!

Pretty sure Taysom got his bell rung in the second Panthers game last year.
Did he? The article says no, but I'm not real sure about how accurate that article is. It was, however, the only historical injury article I could find and I found no articles about previous concussion injuries by Hill.

My google-fu could easily be on the fritz as I just finished a double shift last night. :shrug:

Taysom's Concussion is considered to be mild according to the link that Thunderchild provided. Very good news.

Grade 1 Concussion – Low-Grade, Mild

Last edited:
This years injury reports are giving me Trauma. This coupled with its hard to know what to expect on game day makes for week long roller-coaster. Im starting to feel like @Bill uneasy.

Wow. Taysom still out. That's bad news long term. Guys with very serious, multi-week concussions often become susceptible to future concussions.

I sincerely hope that won't be the case, but this worries me.
Difference is Taysom has been clocked in the head. Related to Josh Hill who would get them with just a high five to the head.

With no Hill, Harris and Washington these are skill player left
RB: Kamara, Ozigbo,Armah
WR:Callaway,Stills,Humphrey,Montgomery
TE: Johnson,Trautman,Griffin

Hopefully Smith is active, so Montgomery can be used at RB more.

Maybe SP feels like we will runaway with this game and doesn’t feel the need to rush some guys back. Seattle’s defense is hot garbage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom