Saints players will not attend voluntary workouts (1 Viewer)

Yea , they stay in shape hitting the clubs till 3am and getting down and dirty with their massage therapists?

Its not my money and by being here I am supporting the whole damn thing but don't tell others they are showing the "butts" when they talk about players money. I see you arse hanging out right now in that statement you made.
You are free to tell me how exactly my arse is hanging out
I’m not sure if you are able to, but you’re free to

Yea , they stay in shape hitting the clubs till 3am and getting down and dirty with their massage therapists?

Its not my money and by being here I am supporting the whole damn thing but don't tell others they are showing the "butts" when they talk about players money. I see you arse hanging out right now in that statement you made.
Donald's accuser has already apologized as he had it wrong and Donald didn't hit him. A man can train and still enjoy life.

Watson has been accused and not convicted. He's not even facing criminal charges only a suit for money. That should tell you alot.

Your take on this matter is ridiculous.

I am not talking about one instance I am talking about a culture, just referencing latest issues.

Defend your stance. Mine is its wrong.
You’re imagining a culture
I know this because I know that you will not be able to demonstrate that being an NFL player makes a person acts worse (or even the same, really) as the ‘regular’ population

I am not taking a position that the players should be 'voluntary' in camp for those workouts! I will say, however, that this is a position the Union really wants to take using the pandemic as the reason to minimize off season time working with the clubs. For them it is leverage to improve players ability to not be so fully engaged 10 months out of the year. I see in the future, post pandemic, that there will be compromise that reduces players exposure to injury in the off season while giving the clubs some ability to get players working together and in shape going into camp. It's all about the collective bargaining that goes on everyday with unions and teams. Frankly I understand both positions and trust all will be worked out to the agreement of both the players and clubs.

Cut them all
Go woke, go broke. The NBA and MLB are learning that painful lesson right now. Did you know All Elite Wrestling outdrew an NBA game head to head by 200k viewers? MLB is getting about 300k viewers and an NBA game does well to get a million on ABC. Is the NFL the next league to commit seppuku? Looks like it.

This is more about player empowerment, to be honest.

It's voluntary so I'm good with it but don't pressure young players that haven't hit that big payday yet or players on the cusp of the 53 to sit out. If they feel comfortable practicing, then that's their decision. Easy for a multi-millionaire to say and do.

• 1Like
Reactions: Dre
Everyone 16+ can be vaccinated in Louisiana now.

Saints taking their trend of starting the season in like week three or four leaguewide.
Pretty much, but really, IDC. They can do whatever they choose. As long as I am still breathing, I need to only be worried about myself and my family. Nothing else matters.

Donald's accuser has already apologized as he had it wrong and Donald didn't hit him. A man can train and still enjoy life.

Watson has been accused and not convicted. He's not even facing criminal charges only a suit for money. That should tell you alot.

Your take on this matter is ridiculous.
Clearly it tells you that 22 women that don't know each other made up a story for money. It also tells you that they will do a thorough investigation before he is arrested. It surely indicates he will NOT play this year if ever.

Clearly it tells you that 22 women that don't know each other made up a story for money. It also tells you that they will do a thorough investigation before he is arrested. It surely indicates he will NOT play this year if ever.
Many holes have been poked into their stories. You are example of what crooked Buzbee wanted by slandering him through social media. He's been publicly convicted before it even hit the court.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom