Saints playing from behind (1 Viewer)

As long as they keep winning the opening coin toss, it's a non-issue. ;)

Not going to happen. We will win the coin toss every game and just like the last 2 games Breesus will toss a TD.

:D

I think that plays to our strengths. We're built to come from behind. GW hasn't had to really let loose the DOGS of WAR on anyone yet, but if we get behind in a game look out cause GW will let loose the FURY.

If we have to play from behind then I think that will be a true test of who our team Really is. It will put us in a position that we are largely unfamiliar with and with test our resolve/character. I would prefer to find that out earlier than later if we must find out at all.

Bonchie is right...Steelers cant run to save their lives...I'm just sayin'...:D

Our offense already plays like we are behind by two scores in the fourth quarter. I dont even know if we have two speeds yet, but if we do then I wonder what the Saints scoring machine would be like in overdrive?

The difference is now when we're down by 14, we won't have to immediately go into Pass 100% mode because we have a defense who can hold opposing offenses better than in the past. We can stick to our original gameplan for longer.

The difference is now when we're down by 14, we won't have to immediately go into Pass 100% mode because we have a defense who can hold opposing offenses better than in the past. We can stick to our original gameplan for longer.

Well put, I was trying to figure out how to word it and you did it perfectly. We may be the only team who don't have to do anything.

Part of the reasons we have been up by so much is because of the defense getting TOs and causing 3 & outs giving our O more possessions and w/ a shorter field. Those things are proof of how much our defense has improved. We had 15 INT all of last year, we have 6 already this year. Thats almost half in 2 games. Not to mention we have given up 2 big plays, one against Jenkins, in 2 games. Thats also a major improvement compared to last year.

Ah-HA!...I just posted the same scenerio on another thread....about the defense getting the ball back to the offense more resulting in more points. Methinks we are on to something here.

I was thinkin' earlier, the saints should just operate in 'hurry up offense" mode.. all the time :) Until we're up by like 4 or 5 tds, then start running the ball :9: Kind of like we're doing already it seems like. :hihi:

:gosaints:

You watch the drive just before the half ended when we were in a semi hurry up offense?

30 yarder to Bush down the sideline followed by a 25 yard beauty to Colston for the score.

Not worried. There's your answer.

:) thats funny..............the 2009 Saints being behind in a game. ha ha thats funny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom