Saints playing with fire in the Dome literally (1991) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So I'm browsing and watching videos of photography stuff and then switched over to Fortnite videos when one came up under the similar videos or whatever. But after a couple of videos this one came up under similar suggestions for whatever reason and it was neat watching it. I didn't even realize this was a thing that happened.

NFL Films Presents follows the MVP of the All-Madden Team as he tells his sons about the fire he put out in the Mercedes Benz Super Dome in 1991.

I was at that game. The fire department came to the dome and one of the fireman walked out onto the field with his axe in hand. The Saints won the game, but the fire was the highlight!!!!!

I remember Archie was doing color on the radio then with Jim Henderson, and I remember him saying that was, "The damnedest thing he'd ever seen on a football field..."

So I'm browsing and watching videos of photography stuff and then switched over to Fortnite videos when one came up under the similar videos or whatever. But after a couple of videos this one came up under similar suggestions for whatever reason and it was neat watching it. I didn't even realize this was a thing that happened.

NFL Films Presents follows the MVP of the All-Madden Team as he tells his sons about the fire he put out in the Mercedes Benz Super Dome in 1991.

That was awesome...thanks for posting that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom