Saints Playoff Invoices are out! ***** (1 Viewer)

NolaSaints

Practice Squad
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I just logged onto my Account Manager online and the playoff invoice is on there ready to pay! It has a due date of December 17th...pretty quick turnaround deadline but I guess that was to be expected. <o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nevertheless, I&#8217;m pumped! And Paid in FULL !!! :9:[/FONT]

www.neworleanssaints.com
[FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]

No invoice on mine yet?!?!?!?

just got a call from jerry romig (recorded) telling me to check my account page on the team site. due date 12/17!!!

Man, $930 due by the 17th. I'm not complaining.

Received and paid. I'm ready. Who Dat!!!!

Go Saints.

Log in to your account via neworleanssaints.com for under "Ticket Central" season ticket holders. It's toward the lower left-hand side.

2009 Playoff Invoice

We are pleased to announce that your opportunity to purchase tickets for the 2009 Playoffs is here! As a Saints Season Ticket Holder, you are entitled to purchase your same seats for any potential Playoff games played in the Superdome. To view and pay your 2009 Saints Playoff Invoice online, please click here. Your Playoff package consists of two potential games: Game 1 &#8211; NFC Wild Card or Divisional Playoffs and Game 2 &#8211; NFC Championship Game. Due to the close proximity of the games, both games must be purchased.

Payment for your Saints Playoff tickets is due in full by Thursday, December 17th. Again, due to time constraints, it is required that your full payment is in our office on or before the close of business on Thursday, December 17th, otherwise the right to purchase your seats for the NFL Playoffs will be forfeited.

In the event that one or more of the Playoff games is not played in New Orleans, any balance remaining from unplayed games will be credited to your season ticket account for the 2010 season.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to support the boys in Black and Gold as we make our push to bring a Super Bowl Championship to our great city!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Saints Ticket Office at (504) 731-1700. As always, the Saints thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you in the Superdome for the Playoffs!

Go Saints!

Sincerely,

New Orleans Saints Ticket Office

2009 playoff invoice

we are pleased to announce that your opportunity to purchase tickets for the 2009 playoffs is here! As a saints season ticket holder, you are entitled to purchase your same seats for any potential playoff games played in the superdome. To view and pay your 2009 saints playoff invoice online, please click here. Your playoff package consists of two potential games: Game 1 – nfc wild card or divisional playoffs and game 2 – nfc championship game. Due to the close proximity of the games, both games must be purchased.

Payment for your saints playoff tickets is due in full by thursday, december 17th. Again, due to time constraints, it is required that your full payment is in our office on or before the close of business on thursday, december 17th, otherwise the right to purchase your seats for the nfl playoffs will be forfeited.

In the event that one or more of the playoff games is not played in new orleans, any balance remaining from unplayed games will be credited to your season ticket account for the 2010 season.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to support the boys in black and gold as we make our push to bring a super bowl championship to our great city!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the saints ticket office at (504) 731-1700. As always, the saints thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you in the superdome for the playoffs!

Go saints!

Sincerely,

new orleans saints ticket office

thanks!!

I kind of have an issue with the saints organization taking the liberty to credit your account towards next season tickets if we dont play both games. but hell, if the saints are in the playoffs I can't really complain. this season it doesn't seem like it will be an issue though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom