Saints possible landing spot for Charles Woodson (1 Viewer)

I'll believe it when I see it

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Absolutely not. That thug should have been ejected from the opener two years ago against the darling Packers, and it's something I'm not going to get over. The failure for that to happen played a direct result in the game's outcome, including the final play.

Absolutely not. That thug should have been ejected from the opener two years ago against the darling Packers, and it's something I'm not going to get over. The failure for that to happen played a direct result in the game's outcome, including the final play.

LOLOLLLOLOLOLLOOLOL

tell us how you really feel!

It's all about the price, and I don;t think he'll be cheap.

Be it or not I want that thug. I could care less about the past did we not sign Shockey before? Last time I checked Roman Harper gives dirty hits too nd I still got love for em. Bring em to the NO! I'll wear his jersey!

Don't get all angry about a speculation LOL I never said its going to happen I just posted an article. but I would welcome it.

Woodson's skills are on the decline big time. You could see it in Green Bay's games last year. If we are going after high-priced end-of-career guys, then go after Ed Reed instead.

Woodson's skills are on the decline big time. You could see it in Green Bay's games last year. If we are going after high-priced end-of-career guys, then go after Ed Reed instead.

I agree. I have nuthin against Woodson n dont think of him as a "thug" but Reed has just been a better player for a good amount of time now

How about we get both :ezbill: jk I don't mind him or reed. Personally id prefer Reed, but Woodson would be just as good.

this author is speculating

Of course. We are desperate at that position so anyone that can fog a mirror will be grist for the mill. I wouldn't mind seeing him here for a year or two until we get better. It would be a major upgrade at any corner position.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom