Saints Practice / Final Injury Report 9-10-21 (1 Viewer)

It's absolutely crazy our game day kicker is coming off the PS. Kickers everywhere must be feeling disrespected by this treatment... :LOL:
Nope. For the past three years, kickers have become less automatic than in previous years. They are becoming useless in a sense

Too stuck up??? What are you smoking? Payton and co. were keeping things light when they brought Brown in to the Saints facility. But Brown, in in his infinite wisdom, wanted to make it a show, by bringing along his entourage of a$$ clowns. Once that was exposed on social media, there went that for Brown. So be it. And then you add in his racist attack toward a police officer doing nothing more but showing up to investigate a domestic disturbance between Brown and his wife, no thanks to him being a Saint. Sorry bro., but I’d rather more upstanding team players.

Too stuck up??? What are you smoking? Payton and co. were keeping things light when they brought Brown in to the Saints facility. But Brown, in in his infinite wisdom, wanted to make it a show, by bringing along his entourage of a$$ clowns. Once that was exposed on social media, there went that for Brown. So be it. And then you add in his racist attack toward a police officer doing nothing more but showing up to investigate a domestic disturbance between Brown and his wife, no thanks to him being a Saint. Sorry bro., but I’d rather more upstanding team players.
I completely agree, it took a Brady to get people to look passed that here in Tampa area. No seems to care. I did however, get 19 points out of him Thursday night. WHODAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom