saints pre season schedule (1 Viewer)

mikaelaustin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
hey does anyone know where & who the saints are playing for their pre season games? i'll be in new york for august and it's my chance to see the saints play live for the very first time. i'll do anything to not miss this chance.

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
i dont think thats out yet, i think it comes out with the regular schedule on april 3 (tomorrow)

Cincy Saint

The Original
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Also the pre-season schedule tends to come out after the regular season schedule. In fact, it usually comes out with games in date ranges (e.g. August 15-17) and then the dates get finalized later.

dat dam dog

Hall-of-Famer
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
hey does anyone know where & who the saints are playing for their pre season games? i'll be in new york for august and it's my chance to see the saints play live for the very first time. i'll do anything to not miss this chance.

You'll be in new york in august and want to watch the Saints play?

Sorry friend, we're in New Orleans, not New york.

ddd

OP
mikaelaustin

mikaelaustin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
yeah this will actually be my first trip to the east coast of america so travelling from NY down to watch the saints play is a hell of a lot easier than travelling from sydney. i'm still kicking myself from never trying to travel while i was at high school in odessa.

it's almost 10 years but i'll redo that wrong.

Reaction score
yeah this will actually be my first trip to the east coast of america so travelling from NY down to watch the saints play is a hell of a lot easier than travelling from sydney. i'm still kicking myself from never trying to travel while i was at high school in odessa.

it's almost 10 years but i'll redo that wrong.
Why did you move to Australia from Texas?

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
I hope we get an away game against the steelers. I love going down there for games.

skymike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm guessing this wont happen again, but I sure wish they would play another game in Shreveport. NWLA fans, and Mississippi fans too, deserve some love & an excuse to have a party.

OP
mikaelaustin

mikaelaustin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
didn't move from texas to australia. did my final year of high school as an exchange student at Odessa High. Was the only school i could get in the states at the time.

If it was up to me i wouldn't have chosen texas but loved it all the same. Played saftey for the broncos which was cool seeing how i had only played rugby before that. got absolutly KO'd one game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)