Video Saints Preseason ALL22 Film Study Compilation - Tony Jones, Jr, Jameis Winston, Zack Baun, Marcus Davenport (1 Viewer)

RevDeuceWindham

Player Evaluator/Analyst for The Athletic
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope y'all are doing well (especially with the craziness of the Hurricane last week. Blessings up to all those affected). I know getting access to the All22 coaches film has been difficult for a lot of people duringthe preseason (and possibly for the regular season this year depending on what Gamepass ends up doing. I've put together a few film studies over the past couple of weeks on YouTube for a variety of players (Twitter and Discord helped decide who) that while focused on individual players provides All-22 so during those plays you can also watch other players too!

I go over various passing 9and defensive) concepts, playcalls, scout individual player traits and more. If you have any questions of course just drop them down below!

Thanks!

After watching the TJJ video I can’t see a single reason why Murray should see the field assuming Kamara and TJJ are healthy. TJJs blocking was very impressive.

After watching the TJJ video I can’t see a single reason why Murray should see the field assuming Kamara and TJJ are healthy. TJJs blocking was very impressive.
Turnovers and durability are the normal downfalls for young RBs. Fortunately his collegiate stats don't indicate any concerns with these.

Yeah the new DTs LoL. Especially Adams. Seems like there's still untapped potential in him
Hmm... We can look at that. I'll put up the 22 and see how much of them I can find.

*stares in Sean Payton*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom