Saints probowlers? (1 Viewer)

St.Gonzo

TWO DAT!
Reaction score
Now that Atlanta has won the NFCCG and have an ungodly amount of probowlers, do the Saints standouts get a nod?

Brees for Ryan.
Ingram for Freeman.
Unger for Mack.
Thomas/Cooks for Julio.

Thoughts?

Pro bowl left overs? No. Second choice behind Falcon players? No. Rather have them mad about not being selected.

All our players have hang nails. They can't play. Sorry Roger. Beside that, if our players didn't get selected to begin with, why should they play. Sound to me like our players are your "back up plan".

db5b73afe45b468f27b8fa203459af5eddc1251b301a695465b66302dec45146.jpg

Now that Atlanta has won the NFCCG and have an ungodly amount of probowlers, do the Saints standouts get a nod?

Brees for Ryan.
Ingram for Freeman.
Unger for Mack.
Thomas/Cooks for Julio.

Thoughts?

This is pretty good idea of how it will go. At least a couple of them. Brees for sure, Unger for sure. The others... there's a decent chance. I think it will be up to the players. Even playing as an alternate still adds a pro-bowl to your legacy. I don't know if our guys would have a choice whether or not they participate, but I don't think being snubbed would be part of their decision making.

Kirk Cousins will replace Ryan, per PFT.

I would absolutely ban the pro bowl if I were the Saints players. Also im sure they receive a nice check for playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would absolutely ban the pro bowl if I were the Saints players. Also im sure they receive a nice check for playing.

Winning team gets like $75,000 and the losers get like $50,000. I wouldn't "ban" the pro bowl if I were a Saints player. Well, maybe since they moved it away from Hawaii I would, but not when there's a free trip to Hawaii involved on top of the extra pay for a game that's essentially 2 hand touch.

Do what?!

Cousins - 4,917 yards, 67%, 25 td, 12 int
Drew - 5,208 yards, 70%, 37 td, 15 int

In what world does that make sense?

Brees and Stafford were the next in line so I'm assuming they both declined.

In today's world, the pro-bowl should just be a list of "all-pro's" selected and maybe have a banquet either honoring them or selecting them. That show would garner more ratings than the game does. And there's less chance of players getting hurt for nothings. Remember Brees' broken arm?

Winning team gets like $75,000 and the losers get like $50,000. I wouldn't "ban" the pro bowl if I were a Saints player. Well, maybe since they moved it away from Hawaii I would, but not when there's a free trip to Hawaii involved on top of the extra pay for a game that's essentially 2 hand touch.

Its just a slap in the face to Drew... Ridiculous in fact... I hope he ises this as motivation for next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom