Saints-Raiders draw significant ratings increase for MNF (1 Viewer)

Well to be fair - last year's week 2 matchup was Jets vs Browns. And Vegas market ratings obviously would be way up. Pretty misleading tweet.

But boycotters are dumb.
So guess I’m dumb. Cause if it ain’t da Saints I ain’t watchin. I don’t like politics thrown in my face when I want pure entertainment. There are a large number who are “dumb “ if this is the standard for intelligence. Enough to move the needle? I guess the networks will decide when the negotiations begin

So guess I’m dumb. Cause if it ain’t da Saints I ain’t watchin. I don’t like politics thrown in my face when I want pure entertainment. There are a large number who are “dumb “ if this is the standard for intelligence. Enough to move the needle? I guess the networks will decide when the negotiations begin
The networks have already gone on record saying they’re prepared to pay more to keep the NFL.

The networks have already gone on record saying they’re prepared to pay more to keep the NFL.

Of course they are. Especially when the NFL did exactly what the networks wanted by adding 2 playoff games and extending the regular season.

More is a relative term. If the NFL was counting on a 30% increase and they only get a 10% increase it is indeed more but with the money at stake 20% is a ton

"I don't watch the NFL, only the Saints Games.".. that's what I call sticking it to the NFL if I ever saw it.. lol

It is hypocritical I admit but I will never stop watching my Saints. That being said I used to be a guy who watched Thursday through Monday and the replays on NFL Network. Not anymore and I am betting I am not alone

If one boycots, and only watches Saints games, how can you NOT, watch games when our ENEMIES are playing? Atl. Car. TB.
Hoping that each one loses by at least 37 points!
Then root against ALL NFC teams for future seedings. Root against the top NFC teams. GB, SeaChickens, Alice, Iggles, Forty Whiners, L A Lambs. etc.
A Saints fan could watch 7-8 games per weekend.
Just Sayin. LOL
P.S. If our enemies play each other hope they kill each other.
I mean I'm a Saints fan, am I missing something?? Again.. LOL

rarely do I watch other games in their entirety. I may flip back and forth between a couple other games while I am watching other things. I've always done that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom