Saints-Raiders Preview (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1600428615993.png
AP Photo - Brian Blanco

By AP | Yahoo Sports

The only thing missing when the Las Vegas Raiders get the chance to show off their shiny new stadium will be the fans.

What was supposed to be a big celebration of the NFL's arrival in Las Vegas has been dampened a bit by the decision not to allow fans at Raiders games this season in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

While the national TV audience will be there for a high-profile matchup against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints (1-0) on Monday night, the Raiders (1-0) won't have anyone cheering for them in the empty $2 billion stadium near the Las Vegas Strip.

''It still is as a football fan a cool feeling to be able to play on Monday night,'' quarterback Derek Carr said. ''We wish our city here, Las Vegas, we wish they could experience it with us. I'm sure they will be around somewhere. I'm sure there is a certain street or strip that they'll be on that our fans will be at. But I wish they could be there, but hopefully it still feels the same energy and all those kinds of things.'' ...

Full Story - Yahoo Sports

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom