Saints @ Rams / What say you? (1 Viewer)

if we loose both of the games, it is something that will be in the past, early in the season. The toughest quarter of our season is the first one.

So we will improve, we will get our wins when we do, and arrive to December on a more advantageous situation.

I am not taking much if both results are negative, whatever comes to us, it will be positive at the end.

Not really keen on starting off 0-2 in the conference heading into a showdown with Dallas. NFC looks to be too tough this season and tiebreakers could make all the difference come playoffs. Praying we come out of this West Coast trip with at least a split; Payton & Co have their work cut out for them.

I just caught a few highlights of the Rams/Panthers game. Anyone see what the crowd looked like? Hoping we have a takeover. Has to be depressing to have another team be louder than your home fans.

I want to see last season’s blown playoff loss vs LA avenged with a dominate two possession win on the road in LA. Make this game set a precedent that the Saints are firmly the team to beat in the NFC

Going to be a good hard fought game. I can see it going either way to be honest and wouldn’t be surprised if we lose but I think we win by a field goal. Saints 34-31

For me the key will be our DL and LB's being able to control the run. If we can do that I really think we come out with a win. Having Oneymata back from suspension should help the middle and I really hope that we do a much better job setting the edge this week. I am not so concerned about the short week as has been noted this is really early in the season and the coaches have had some pre season time to get a game plan formulated.

Simple chess match.... for the long deep ball, put Hill at QB for several looks, read option, hand off, short pass etc.... everyone believes Brees can’t throw deep...he doesn’t need to anymore... whenever Hill is at at QB, he can do a flea flicker and air it out big time! LOL. Wait for it....

What’s on my mind? If it were possible to beat someone by infinity, I’d want to beat them by infinity.

I was watching NFL total access and i seen a few wrinkles against the Rams defense that could help the Saints out. I know they will be looking at tape. I hope these guys on secondary stay assignment disciplined and just do your job and not over think or try and do too much. Let it come

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom