Video Saints RB Jamaal Williams speaking with the Media (introductory presser) (1 Viewer)

Did I read that Saunders is funny too? I remember when we drafted Payton Turner that he was a funny guy too. With Cam and Jameis, meetings should be fun

I don't normally watch these pressers, but something made me click on this when I saw it on YouTube.

I've gotta say, I think the kid's a character. I mean, he's nuts! And I love that he's a Saint.

Geaux Jamaal!

Been watching a lot of his highlights, reminds me more of PT23 than anyone we’ve had since PT left. His movement, the way he absorbs contact, upper body/pad level and maybe most importantly he even looks like PT in his patience in setting up a screen. We’ve missed that elite screen game the last few years

Jamaal and New Orleans is quite the perfect match.

Locker room energy building...
He absolutely has the Nola it factor. After listening to him, he may be one of my favorite signings. I always had DB of course, then vilma at the time. Demario surpased him in my eyes and now this kid. Infectious and unique personality like us. Huge props to Mickey n team

If you have not seen the pivot podcast with Jamal Williams and Aaron Jones. Watch it! its good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom